Posted by Tim on December 14, 2018 in Internships, Job Opportunity, Networking, Student Assistant, Student Job Opportunities
I wanted to reach out to you because we are currently looking to hire several creative, innovative and detail-oriented students to help us tell the UB story on the institution’s primary social media accounts.
These paid positions are a wonderful opportunity for anyone who would like to challenge themselves to grow their creative, problem solving, storytelling, human behaviors or critical thinking skills – or for students who want to build skills in communications on social media.
Honors students really do well with us. Their humor and creativity make them outstanding candidates. And as you know, many of the honors students you have placed with us have gone on to do great things.
- Our Video and Content students not only craft stories (including video content), but analyze performance.
- Our Operations students collaborate to design and mature our information and measurement systems and information architecture in our best-of-class Social Media Management system (Sprinklr) uses it to analyze and report on UB’s impact in the social media landscape.
We prepare our students for careers in social media marketing and our past student assistants have gone on to have incredible experiences. In the last few years alone, our students have secured internships and jobs at global companies such as Hulu, Casper, The Smithsonian Institution and more.
The positions we are hiring for are as follows (see attached job descriptions for details):
- Social Media Content/Engagement Assistant
- Social Media Video Assistant
- [NEW] Social Media Operations Assistant
Please feel free to share with students or faculty members who would know of any stand-outs student to work with us as we continue to elevate our UB social media channel performance.
This paid position does not have a tuition waiver; however, it is a great learning position for experienced students with skills that they want to sharpen in this area.