Posted by Tim on March 6, 2021 in Internships, Job Opportunity, Networking, New Programs
The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) is currently hiring students for our upcoming 2021 Virtual Summer Bridge Program. The student staff application is live and available to download on our website. The Summer Bridge Program is an intensive five-week academic and growth development program designed to facilitate the transition of students from high school to college. The program’s goals are to give new incoming students a head start towards a successful college experience and the opportunity to begin building community with other students.
Summer Staff Position Expectations
• Must be in good standing with the College
• Exhibit a positive attitude and ability to motivate others
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse groups of people
• Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to assist others
• Serve as a role model for incoming students
• Answer questions about both social and academic aspects of college life
• Promote interaction among groups of new students during small group discussions, icebreakers and activities
• Uphold all program and university policies and procedures
• Complete staff training for final appointment
• Counselor Assistant (CA)
• $2,000 Stipend
For more information on the application process, please click here.